Analyst Risk Portfolio Management
Do work that matters
Retail Banking Services (RBS) is the public face of CommBank, delivering a seamless banking experience for the future, to our 10 million + personal and small business customers. We offer market-leading products and services, supported by some of the world’s best systems and processes.
Risk Management is one of the six Strategic Priorities within Retail Banking Services highlighting the importance of sound risk management in today’s banking environment. The Risk and Control team provides the Home Buying, Third Party Banking (TPB), Residential Mortgage Group (RMG) and Finconnect businesses with the visibility and tools to effectively manage and optimise their risk and control framework.
See yourself in our team
Working in the Home Buying Risk Delivery Team, you will be providing risk advice, governance and oversight of the Home Buying issues and incidents portfolio in line with operational risk framework requirements. This exciting opportunity exists to drive risk reduction through incident and issue closure across the Home Buying portfolio. The team is part of the Home Buying business and provides support to the Home Loans, Residential Mortgage Group, Finconnect and Third Party Banking businesses within RBS. You will report to the Risk Portfolio Manager, Home Buying Risk and Control
Key responsibilities will include:
- Proactive engagement with key stakeholders in the business to ensure incidents/issues are progressing to closure.
- Supporting the manager in providing advice and guidance in accordance to the RBS risk management framework.
- Drive the risk culture and awareness within Home Buying.
- Administer all issues/incidents and requirements to a high level of quality within our system, RiskInSite as well as the Home Buying Portal.
- Assisting the manager to build and maintain reporting for issues and incidents to ensure visibility across the business, at all levels of management.
- Supporting the management of the issue and incident pipeline including the escalation and approval of any extensions to issues or incidents and ensuring appropriate action has been taken to close out issues and incidents.
We’re interested in hearing from people who have:
- High level of integrity in everything you do.
- Organised, methodical and good attention to detail.
- The capacity to work in a busy, commercial, competitive environment and the ability to meet objectives / targets and deliver customer service
- Highly collaborative work style.
- Experience in Operational Risk/Audit or a related field within a Financial Services Organisation with exposure to Retail Banking is preferred but not mandatory.
- Use of the Banks operational risk system, RiskInsite is preferred but not mandatory.
At CommBank, we're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value's driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
Applications close: 30 Oct 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.