Associate - Business Performance Services (People & Change)
Businesses in every industry often find they need new organisational models and people who can lead and contribute within those models as well as guidance and support in making the transition to new ways of doing business. People and Change (P&C) can enable businesses to embrace change and strengthen performance through proactive approaches to improving the organisation and its people. We assist across the spectrum of strategy, organisation performance and development, personnel development and ongoing human capital management. Through well designed and planned programs, the P&C team assesses and evaluates specific HR and change management based on client's requirements and collaboratively develops and implements organisational, operational and performance based transformation in strategies, structures, systems, policies and procedures.
- Participate in project deliveries as a member of the team.
- Provide diagnostic analysis and research, design and implementation work in all aspects of HR such as organisation design, HR strategy, performance management, manpower productivity, industrial relations, compensation and HR regulatory, policies, systems and best practice processes.
- Assist in change management awareness, communication, capacity building and other behavior initiatives in projects requiring transformation in processes, systems, job roles, organization structures and performance. A key focus of change management is to minimize employee resistance and maximize employee engagement.
- Assist in the preparation of client proposals, report writing and presentation slides.
- Degree or Master’s in Human Resources, Economics, Business Management, Psychology or other relevant fields.
- Relevant HR and / or change management experience in a consulting environment or HR operational function in a private or public sector organization would be an added advantage.
- A strong team player with good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Good command of English language.
- Must be independent, pro-active, multi-task oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Familiar with Microsoft applications and internet based research.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.