Director - Specialised Agribusiness Solutions - WA
Director – Specialised Agribusiness Solutions – WA
- Are you a passionate relationship builder who enjoys leading your people in navigating complex client requirements?
- We are proud to support corporate and institutional agribusiness clients across Australia
- Perth CBD based role, focusing on clients across WA.
See yourself in our team
Our Regional & Agribusiness Banking Specialised Agribusiness Solutions team is dedicated to providing complex financing and advisory solutions to high-value clients in the Australian agribusiness industry.
Providing solutions to pre and post farm gate agribusiness clients, we specialise in providing our clients with options to grow their business. We provide assistance that scopes from asset, capital and equity investments, to domestic and international trade finance or support with same day transaction settlements.
This is a strong opportunity for you to become part of our highly qualified division and lead a skilled and tight knit team. As a Director you will focus on enhancing our business presence within corporate agribusiness for the Western Australia market.
Do work that matters:
You will work closely with corporate & institutional agribusiness clients and will have a key role to play in our sales team and lead solutions for large family and/or complex exposures.
More specifically, you will:
- develop appropriate client relationship and sales strategies to successfully lead and grow a high-value portfolio of clients;
- build a deep understanding of your clients' businesses and needs and have a critical involvement across credit submissions, annual reviews, credit correspondence;
- undertake analysis of client and industry specific information focusing on key financial drivers to develop insights and thought leadership;
- provide first-class support and account management to your clients; and
- Actively network and build your internal and external brand to facilitate origination and cross-sell.
We’re interested in hearing from you if you have:
- a proven track record in engaging with or leading a successful portfolio of agribusiness or commercial banking clients;
- a real passion for origination and developing a brand across Western Australia.
- Ability to coach and mentor your team.
- deep understanding of banking and financial services products and services and fulfilment processes;
- research and analysis skills incorporating financial modelling skills, and a sound understanding of current tax and accounting standards;
- a real passion for the agribusiness industry and supporting clients with complex requirements;
- creativity, insight and resourcefulness with a willingness to mentor other SAS and RAB team members where required; and
- the ability to provide exceptional client service.
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial well-being of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please show your expression of interest by applying online today!
We value you and won't leave you hanging. Our advertising closes 31st October 2019, but expect to hear from us within a week of the closing date. Best of luck!
Applications close: 31 Oct 2019 W. Australia Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.