2 days left
- Full time
The Management Accountant will report to the Finance Manager within the team. As part of this team you will be supporting the smooth running of reporting and financial performance for the business. The Management Accountant shall be responsible for a number of duties including:
- Production of monthly management accounts and assisting with the preparation of a monthly Board reports
- Perform and ensure monthly balance sheet reconciliations are up to date
- Monthly journals for accruals, depreciation, prepayments etc.
- Build strong relationships and rapport with stakeholders internally and externally
- Ownership of the forecast and budget procedures
- Driving improvement and efficiencies in financial processes
The ideal profile for this position should have the following:
- Must be a newly qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA or CIMA)
- 2 to 3 year's experience as a Management Accountant
- Ideally a 2:1 bachelors degree or higher and / or a strong academic background
- Proficient with Microsoft packages, specifically with Excel
- Forward-thinking and able to work proactively
- Strong communicator with excellent organisational skills
My client is an independent and rapidly growing tech start-up firm winning numerous awards over the years. They specialise in Business, IT and Fin-tech solutions for predominately large and reputable organisations located globally. They are now recruiting for a talented Management Accountant to join their dynamic finance team based in central London.
Salary & Benefits
£50,000 to £52,000 plus benefits including:
- Discretionary bonus
- Quarterly team socials
- Generous pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Apply for Management Accountant
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly