Robert Half Finance & Accounting are recruiting for a temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk to join our shared services centre in their accounting department in Birmingham Business Park. This opportunity will allow you to grow and expand your abilities and gain valuable experience
This great opportunity will be office based, and working within a team, you will be responsible for;
- Processing and raising weekly/monthly payments
- Chasing Supplier Invoices
- Arranging payments through BACS/CHAPS
- Reconciling incoming payments
- Processing expenses
- Experience in Purchase Ledger roles previously
- Accuracy in inputting data
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Experience using Excel (look-ups, pivots etc)
Salary & Benefits
Hourly pay of £12 per hour + holidays
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.