Senior Credit Analyst - Mandarin/Chinese speaker
My client is lookin for an experience Credit Analyst to join their team. Main purpose of the role is to develop, maintain and improve a credit risk management function, policies and procedures to enhance accountability, security and efficiency.
In broad accountability terms, the position is responsible for the following:
Credit Risk Assessment
- Provide credit evaluation report for internal credit rating and credit ceiling proposals, individual transaction applications including various credit products, such as corporate loans, commercial loans, trade finance lending, mainly focus on institutional level corporate lending, project finance and structured finance etc.
- Attend and discuss at credit committee meetings.
- Regular and specific reports in relation to credit risk management to APRA, Head Office and the management.
- Post-disbursement management of all credit exposures and on-site visit of customer, if necessary, and classification of credit quality based on the initial analysis from marketing department.
- Monitor the credit ceilings and the relevant credit exposures.
- Operation and Maintenance of the credit management system.
Credit Policy Review and Update
- On-going development and review of credit risk management framework and credit policy in accordance with external and internal policies and regulations.
- On-going development and review of credit procedure from risk perspective.
- Development of credit policy and procedure for new credit products.
- On-going development and review of credit application, credit pricing model and other credit management models.
EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Minimum 8 years Middle Office/Credit Risk Management experience including previous experience with corporate financing, project financing and structured financing.
- Suitable experience in local bank or financial institution, including foreign branches located in Australian market.
- Tertiary qualifications majoring in an appropriate commercial discipline.
- Excellent financial and analytical skills.
- Well developed knowledge of Australian Banking standards, as well as knowledge of regulatory requirements (eg. APRA)
- Proficient written and oral communication skills in English and Chinese （if possible）in a business environment.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Experience of developing key stakeholder relationships within a business.
- Previous project management experience.
- Ability to make quality presentations to both internal and external parties.
- Previous experience liaising with local banking institutions.
- Strong Project Management and Excellent financial and analytical skills
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE PLEASE CONTACT MARTIN DAWSON ON 0282332312, APPLY BELOW OR EMAIL ME YOUR CV TO MARTIN.DAWSON@HUDSON.COM