Director Information Technology Audit
JCW is currently working on behalf of a boutique banking institution headquartered in San Francisco that's currently looking to hire a Senior Director of IT Audit. Working directly underneath the Chief Audit Executive, this role will have full responsibility for the internal IT Audit function and will be in charge of managing a team of outsourced consultants until the team is eventually transitioned entirely in–house. The ideal candidate will have at least 15 years of IT Audit experience with extensive prior leadership and management experience.
- Lead the IT audit function independently with the assistance of the Chief Auditor
- Lead a team of Staff and Senior Consultants to execute IT Audits across a range of business lines within the bank
- Collaborate and work extensively with other business areas inside the bank
- Bachelors degree required, Masters degree preferred
- A minimum of 10 years of IT Audit experience in either a Big 4 or highly regulated financial servies environment
- CISA required
- Prior experience managing and supervising junior staff
Nicole Weston recruits exclusively for Audit Professionals and leading financial services institutions across the U.S. For further information, please reach Nicole on or .