E-Commerce Finance Manager
As Accounting Manager, you will be responsible to manage the Accounting and Accounts Payable functions in a fast–paced, high–volume, multi–system environment. The role requires a strong knowledge of accounting principles and practices which are inherent in a strong control environment. The Assistant Controller will help lead the Finance function and will partner with FP&A and Accounts Receivable teams as well as work closely with the location general managers and corporate departments. This role will be responsible to help create infrastructure, bring leadership and accountability to the Finance team.
As a successful candidate, you:
- See the big picture but also have solid, hands–on knowledge of and experience with the policies, practices, and processes that must be in place for a strong control environment
- Are comfortable in a dynamic work environment where policies and procedures are still taking shape
- Pitch in and help when necessary, even if it means shuffling your priorities
- Overall responsibility for financial closings (monthly, quarterly, and year–end)
- Oversee, monitor and work to improve accounting processes and procedures and internal controls
- Review and manage financial transaction work flows to ensure that all accounting transactions are processed accurately and in compliance with company and accounting standards
- Supervise and review the preparation of monthly journal entries and all balance sheet reconciliations; included bank reconciliations, fixed asset reconciliations etc.
- Liaise and partner with business leaders and general managers on pre–close and post–close P&L reviews
- Assist CFO in review and preparation of financial statements on a consolidated and individual company basis
CPA – 4–10 years of Hands on accounting Experience