Tax cum Accounts Junior/Senior
Job Description /Responsibilities:
- To assist in handling tax & accounting assignments.
- To prepare tax computations for personal and corporate tax clients.
- Liase with clients and Inland Revenue Board in order to fulfill the assignment.
- Responsible for recording and filing the documentation in timely and accurate manner
- Other tasks as assigned by the superior & director.
- ACCA/CPA, degree/diploma /LCCI graduate with a bias in Accounting and Finance
- Fresh graduates with or without experience.
- Candidates fluent in Mandarin preferred as role requires candidate to deal with mandarin speaking clients.
- Able to work under pressure and meeting the deadline
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision, with good working attitude & a team player.
- Computer literate.
- Good Communication skill.
- Succesful candidates will enjoy our Group Insurance Benefit scheme subject to the tems and conditions as laid out by the company policies
- Bonusses are paid out twice per annum for those qualified
- Meal allowances for those perform the overtime work.
- Entitlement for study and exam leaves for those qualified (terms and conditions applied).