Finance Executive|Finanace Community Management 1
The job holder is responsible for invoicing of community charges, follow up for collections, handling customer queries and assistance in preparation of budgets, financial reports and management reports.
- Preparing bank reconciliations for all communities within the team
- Ensuring correctness, completeness and timely preparation of all bank reconciliations.
- Liaise with banks and front office on receipt related issues; IT related issue and other bank reconciliation queries.
- Attend daily customer queries on service fees and other finance related issues in timely manner.
- Issuing receipts for direct bank transfers and Auto Debits.
- Invoicing for community charges whole process from generation in the system to sending these to the customers through email, post & fax.
- Sending pre & post reminders.
- Maintaining proper records of Auto Debit Forms and sending list of collections to credit control on due dates.
- Liaise with community management staff on any finance related queries.
- Assisting in preparation of budgets, management reports and other reports and analysis as and when required.
- Coordinating with collection team for recovery of outstanding community charges.
- Coordinating with the debt collection agency for recovery of outstanding community charges.
- Coordinating with site team/community co-ordinators if onsite collections are required.