GROUP FINANCE MANAGER
- Responsible for timely and accurate preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly Group consolidated management account and ensure group accounts are prepared in accordance to accounting standards.
- Review and perform financial analysis on the performance of the Group.
- Responsible for Group Cash Flows Management
- Liaise with all subsidiaries within the Group on their respective accounts and others matters.
- Liaise with internal and external auditor, tax agent, company secretaries, bankers and other relevant authorities on their respective matters.
- Strong analytical mind and accounting knowledge
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Accounting or Professional qualification such as ACCA/ ICAEW/ CPA/ MICPA and a member of MIA / CFA or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Group account consolidation role.
- Good knowledge in financial reporting standards, taxation, and Company Act.
- Meticulous, independent with good analytical skills and good report writing skills