Accountant/Senior Finance Manager
- To develop internal control system for overall operation, maintain & prepare proper set of accounting records and annual business plan & budget.
- To oversee overall activities performed by account payable, account receivable, general ledger section and monthly SST declaration and submission.
- Responsible to review and analyse operating performance and file annual tax computation to respective authority.
- Control of cash flow, budget monitoring and analyse selling price variance and highlight to respective department.
- Responsible in Forex management including forecast, planning and hedging.
- Responsible in stock management and review physical inventory count different with material & logistics department for corrective action.
- In charge of accounting/ finance function including managing Group consolidation function, provide accurate, reliable, timely financial reports for management.
- Ensuring overall department activities are compliance to SOPP and WI requirements.
- Contribute appropriate analysis of business performance; provide suggestion/ methodology on work improvement areas and providing necessary coaching and guidance to subordinates for optimizing team performance.
- Qualified MIA members or candidates equipped with professional accounting qualification either MACPA or ACCA with audit and accounting consolidation experience.
- Minimum 10 years relevant working experience in manufacturing environment and familiar with Malaysia Taxation & Incentives.
- Preferably candidate familiar with overall SAP flow and modules (FI/CO, SD, MM & PP).
- Knowledge of bank funding instruments, regulatory and accounting principles are required.
- Able to work effectively under pressure and meet tight deadline.
- Independently, self-motivated, high level of initiative and committed to team,
- Possess strong analytical skills, good communication and interpersonal skills.