Manager, Accounting Compliance & Reporting (Fund Reporting), Tax - Sydney
- Be part of a high-performing, supportive culture
- Balance work and passions through our innovative flexible work options
- Connect locally and globally from anywhere using our advanced technology solutions
We are looking for a Manager - Fund Reporting within the Accounting Compliance & Reporting team in our Sydney office. This role is offered on a flexible full time basis.
Your key responsibilities
- As a financial statement specialist, you will support our clients with their accounting and statutory reporting obligations
- Drawing on your skills and experience in accounting, you will support clients through their financial statement close process and preparation of financial statements
- Applying your organisational and project management skills, you will work across multiple projects and clients both autonomously and as a team member collaborating with our global network of resources
- Previous experience in providing financial statement preparation support in a business services/corporate services/outsourced accounting/shared service capacity, preferably within a chartered environment
- Expertise with financial statement preparation software (such as Caseware, Thomson Reuters Onesource Accounts Production)
- Experienced in preparation of single entity to consolidated financial statements
- Expertise in Australian Accounting Standards, International Financial Reporting Standards and/or US GAAP
- Excellent client facing skills with the confidence to build a network
- Experienced client and stakeholder management
- Proven ability to lead projects and teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a high attention to detail
- Knowledge or experience in bookkeeping, management accounting, year-end close procedures and financial statement preparation for Funds or Asset Management companies
- Completed or undertaking CFA qualifications .
EY's Tax practice believes a better working world is helping our clients navigate through a rapidly- changing business and tax environment. EY professionals combine agility, diverse thought, tax technical depth and the power of technology and analytics to provide exceptional value to clients by developing and executing strategies quickly and effectively, with strong accountability and governance. Learn more about Tax here - https://www.ey.com/au/abouttax
What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes.
- formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times - https://www.ey.com/au/eyflexibility
- career and learning development e.g. EY badges ( https://www.ey.com/gl/eybadges ), career mentoring
- an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. Salary packaging, parental leave and support, health checks
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer ( https://www.ey.com/au/eydiversityInclusion ) offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 1800 017 666.
Make your mark. Apply Now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
© 2019 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation .