Management Accountant - Professional Services Company
Page Personnel are recruiting a Management Accountant to join an exciting Business Services Organisation with luxury offices based in Altrincham.
A well established business, with a reputation for staff retention are recruiting a Management Accountant to join their Finance team. This is a newly created role due to growth within the business.
As a Management Accountant, you will report into the Finance Director, responsible for the monthly preparation of Management Accounts and accompanying analysis.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: preparation of management accounts pack; analysis of accounts; balance sheet reconciliations; accruals and prepayments; fixed asset register maintenance; preparation of budgets; cash flow forecasting; KPI analysis; liaise with various internal and external stakeholders.
The successful candidate will:
- Be studying towards ACCA/CIMA - Or have equivalent experience - Essential
- Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel - Essential
- Have recent knowledge of working in a month end finance role - Essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
- Have knowledge of working in a professional services environment - Highly Beneficial
Highly Competitive Salary + Close to Public Transport Links + Excellent Progression + Healthcare Insurance + Generous Holiday Package + Generous Pension Contributions + Other Excellent Benefits