Our client is looking for a qualified accountant to support on a 6 month basis during a period of change within the team. The role will be primarily to support the team with the day to day running of the commercial department.
Our client is a well known global brand who operate in a couple of disciplines.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external and internal stakeholders, to understand and meet their needs.
- Consult with senior management to understand business requirements and identify opportunities to speed up and simplify.
- Continually focusing on simplifying and improving processes.
- Plan and manage financial processes, ensuring compliance with controls, provide challenge to ensure accurate and value add output.
- Understand the current trading environment, investigating and articulating the short term and long term implications of any changes.
- Ensure delivery is in line with operational and financial controls.
- Lead and deliver change activity focused on improving sales, service, profitability and cash.
- Support the Senior Finance Manager in creating a continuous improvement culture across the function to focus on service, costs, cash flow by involving colleagues in joint problem solving.
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally be qualified
- Have a strong commercial background
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Potential for extension and long term opportunities
- The opportunity to work with a global brand
- Exposure within the wider business