Finance Graduate Scheme 2020
Do you want to work for an innovative and exciting FTSE listed company?
With over 300 aircraft flying over 700 routes to more than 30 countries, easyJet is the UK’s largest airline, flying over 100 million passengers a year, we employ over 10,000 people and we are still growing.
As an entrepreneurial business we’re looking for bright young minds who want to make a difference along the way.
What you’ll love about our training programme
- Based at Luton airport, you’ll gain on the job experience and we’ll support you through your professional studies (ACCA or CIMA) in a flexible working culture where it’s key to work together.
- Over the three years, we’ll work with you to ensure that your experience is broad across business partnering, transactional accounting and maybe even some specialist areas like investor relations or tax
- You’ll learn all the basics on how to be a well-rounded accountant whilst getting support on the softer skills like influencing business partners or presentation skills; all whilst becoming a skilled member of the finance team and developing a responsibility as a voice of finance
- You’ll work in a culture where identifying business opportunities or process improvement is encouraged (you’re our fresh eyes and perspective after all)
- You’ll have interaction with lots of different departments letting them know about insights you’ve found whilst helping you to understand the whole airline and industry
Ideally you’ll be someone who is
- Graduating in 2020 – it doesn’t need to be a finance related degree as long as your passionate about pursuing a career in that area
- A natural at building relationships with an interest in numbers and analysis
- Great at solving problems and able to summarise data into a useful format
- Inquisitive with pro-active mindset and highly ambitious
- Experience of Excel would be helpful but not essential – we offer training courses and there’s lots of people who can help
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you’ll be able to play a big part in our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go.
- Up to 20% bonus
- 25 days holiday (you can buy up to an additional 5 days each year too)
- Fully funded CIMA or ACCA
- 5% pension
- Flexible working environment
- Flexible benefits package
- Excellent staff travel benefits
So contact us now if you’re interested and we’ll be in touch. All our applicants will be required to complete a numerical reasoning test and we’ll be hosting an assessment day on 10th December where you’ll take part in a group exercise and have an interview. After that, we’ll aim to get offers out by the new year, ready to start in September.