This Accounts and Audit Client Manager opportunity offers you the chance to manage a portfolio of accounts and audit clients which vary across different sectors. Work alongside senior members of the client's management team in planning the audit process from beginning to end, ensuring completeness, accuracy, and fair presentation of our client's information.
A leading accountancy practice based in Swansea undergoing continued positive expansion and growth. The firm and role provides genuine prospects for long term career progression and development, with increasing responsibility, client management, and opportunity to carve a career path, in a highly regarded firm.
The key responsibilities for a Client Manager joining a leading Accountancy firm based in Swansea will be:
- Lead and oversee an audit
- Manage a complex set of accounts
- Working directly with a Partner to oversee a portfolio of clients and ensuring that compliance requirements are met by liaising with the client and directing work internally for completion
- Manage and develop junior sin the Audit and Accounts team
- Provide high level technical guidance on accounts and audit matters
- Agreeing fees with partners and clients, understanding the basis of our time costs and the value the client places on the work undertaken, raising bills and following up on outstanding debt
- Review clients from a commercial perspective and understand where they are in their journey, where they want to be and how we can help them get the best outcome.
- Consider and exploit opportunities for winning new work - maintain good relationships with clients, identify key introducers and actively maintain contact with them.
- Maintaining a sound technical knowledge and awareness of emerging issues, attending courses to support this
The successful candidate for a Client Manager joining a leading Accountancy firm based in Swansea will have/be:
ACCA or ACA qualified (or equivalent) with at least 4 years UK practice experience
Ability to deal with tasks on a timely basis
Strong client communication
Enthusiasm coupled with drive and determination
Highly development organisational skills
Knowledge of SME Businesses
Proven record of client portfolio management
Successful track record of leading Audit teams on large Audit assignments
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
Highly competitive base salary
Market leading package
Great office location
Well established, supportive team