Qualified Accountant (Cloud Accounting)
Crowleys DFK, a dynamic and successful firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors, is looking for an Qualified Accountant to join our Accounting Services and Outsourcing Department. This role will be based in our Cork office and will report to the Manager.
Providing opportunities for our employees to learn, grow and thrive is a cornerstone of our core values. If you want to continue to grow and be challenged as you develop your career, then scroll down to see what Crowleys DFK can offer you.
As a Qualified Accountant you can expect your duties to include:
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts for a wide variety of clients.
- Analysing monthly accounts to provide updated information for management i.e. variance analysis.
- Undertaking and reviewing of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Supporting our Cloud Accounting offering to clients and support the development of this service offering.
- Involvement in the transition of data to cloud based applications e.g. Xero
- Assisting in statutory tax reporting including VAT/VIES/RTD returns, etc.
Skills & Experience:
- Exam qualified in ACA, ACCA, CIMA, IIA or similar qualification
- Minimum experience of 3 years in a similar role
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Self-motivated with good initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications and a keen interest in expanding your knowledge of cloud accounting applications e.g. Xero
Looking to relocate/move home to Ireland?
- Relocation assistance is provided if you are looking to relocate or move home to Ireland
Because we measure our success not only in financial terms, but also in the growth and success of our employees.
- You will have opportunities to work with an exciting and diverse range of clients.
- We recognise the benefits of a sensible work/life balance for all of our employees. We provide flexible working conditions when required and other market benefits.
- We can and will help you grow your career. We are committed to making Crowleys DFK a place where our employees feel supported, and can develop their skills and long-term career ambitions.
- We provide a great working environment at Crowleys DFK. We work hard but we play hard too! Regular sports and social activities help bring our employees together to help build the team environment we are so proud of today.
- Birthday leave is offered to all of our employees.
Please apply today as we would love to have a chat with you and tell you why a move to Crowleys DFK is step up in your career!