Robert Half Finance and Accounting (Financial Services) are recruiting for an Accountant on an interim basis to join a leading global asset management firm in London. This is a great opportunity to join an exciting and rapidly growing organisation for a period of a year where you will support the finance director with the reporting duties.
Duties for this Accountant role will include the following:
- Prepare the quarterly management accounts and VAT returns and Corporation Tax submissions
- Calculate the management fees and raise sales invoices
- Perform the monthly bank reconciliations and control the cash movements
- Prepare and submit FCA reports through GABRIEL
- Complete monthly calculations of funds under management
- Work closely with the third-party payroll bureau and process payroll and payments
- Liaise with HR team on a continual basis and assist as and when needed
- Ad hoc projects as requested by the finance director
The successful applicant will have the following experience/qualifications:
- A Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with a minimum of 2 years' PQE preferably from an investment management background
- Strong working knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP
- Be a self-starter who is well organised and can manage time well
- Proven experience working with working closely with numerous senior stakeholders
- Strong computer skills with excel and knowledge of Quickbooks would be a benefit
A diversified asset management firm that has been in presence for over 20 years with multiples funds investing in a wide variety of products, ranging from global income and equity to newly launched ethical investment funds.
The company has a proven track record of high performance and high returns on investments.
A small finance team that supports the wider business and provides high level information for multiple investors. You will have maximum exposure to the commercial side of the business in this role and work closely with multiple stakeholders across the business to gather appropriate information to enhance the financial reporting.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Accountant to join a professional and friendly culture in the London office.
Salary & Benefits
This is a temporary role for a minimum of 9 to 12 months.
The rate for this Accountant will be between £350-£400 per day or £75'000 on an FTC for the period depending on experience.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.