Senior Analyst AML/CTF Operations
- You’re analytical and a driven problem solver
- We’re diverse team focused being impactful
- Together we can be the custodians of a secure bank
Do work that matters:
The role of an AML/CTF Senior Analyst will require you to provide a high standard of quality and output of services to support the Group managing its financial crime obligations. In this role you will have the delegation from the Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) to form the Suspicion relating to suspicious matter reporting (SMR) to our regulator AUSTRAC as well as driving daily business outcomes in a highly regulated and fast paced environment.
See yourself in our team:
The Financial Crime Operations (FCO) team is accountable for the development, implementation and ongoing leadership of the group’s financial crime shared services. FCO leads the Group’s approach to managing AML / CTF, and Sanctions risks and obligations.
The AML/CTF Operations team is responsible for the detection, prevention, assessment and escalation of the Groups AML/CTF risk across the CBA DBG.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- You will be responsible for forming the suspicion on behalf of the MLRO for all Money Laundering and Terrorism financing offences.
- You will be responsible for ensuring all the details within the suspicious matter report is captured accurately in line with the Groups Standard Operating Procedures
- You will be responsible to ensuring any keywords as part of AUSTRAC’s typologies are included in the suspicious matter report prior to submission
- You will be responsible in for driving your own development plan as well as month coaching discussion
- Maintain an up-to-date focus on financial crime, security related trends and emerging issues, and share knowledge obtained through the training sessions provided by the training team
We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Strong ability in attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions and solve problems rapidly
- Highly capable and agile in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong internal and external customer service ethic and focus
- Highly developed or advanced written and Oral communication skills
- AML/CTF & KYC expertise
- Previous experience working in a financial crime operational area or line 1 or line 2 Financial Crime Compliance OR/AND
- Previous experience working in a financial crime operational area, Australian Federal Police Investigations, or AUSTRAC Government sector
- Sound understanding of the AML/CTF & Sanctions obligations.
If this sounds like the role for you then we would love to hear from you. Apply Now!
We offer you the opportunity to expand your career surrounded by a skilled and successful group of individuals. Our remuneration packages are highly competitive and you will have access to a range of exclusive and exciting benefits.
The people, businesses and communities we serve are wonderfully diverse. To reflect this, we’re committed to hiring a similarly diverse workforce. With a focus on inclusion, accessibility and flexibility, we’ll support you at every stage of your career.
Applications close: 29 Oct 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.