Financial Crime Services Analyst
- You’re analytical and a driven problem solver
- We’re diverse team focused on ensuring we have a secure bank
- Together we can be the custodians against financial crime
Do work that matters:
As a Financial Crime Services Analyst, you will be required to provide impeccable service to the Group's customers. You will deliver excellence in customer service and also innovation in dealing with customer’s situations. You will assist your team in delivering its customer value proposition and you will be measured on your performance against your KPIs.
Additionally, you will also be required to identify trends and report on these in line with our Vision; to excel at securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. You are also required to contribute to continuous improvement initiatives, resulting in process improvement and enhanced customer experience within Financial Crime Services
See yourself in our team:
The Financial Crime Services (FCS) team is accountable for the development, implementation and on-going leadership of the Group's financial crime shared services. FCS includes money laundering, fraud, corruption or market abuse focusing on systems, people and processes to effectively counter origination and transaction fraud and money laundering through effective detection, assessment and escalation of financial crime matters
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Understanding of AML/CTF & Sanctions all legal and regulatory requirements, AML/CTF & Sanctions landscape and internal compliance policies relating to your role and apply to the business
- Pro-actively identify and drive Continuous Improvement (CI) by using productivity tools for process simplification or increased efficiency
- Maintain an up-to-date focus on financial crime, security related trends and emerging issues, and share knowledge obtained
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in AML/CTF & Sanctions
- Contribute to a high standard of service to all internal/external clients through building effective working relationships with relevant parties including other teams in GS&A and staff from other Business units
We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Sound knowledge of computer systems and software (MS Office suite)
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of excellence in customer service including personal, written and verbal skills
- Strong attention to detail including making sound decisions based on the understanding of the business, analysing data and applying common sense
- Demonstrated ability to plan and prioritise tasks
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making capability
- Ability to adapt to change, and display flexibility and aptitude for multitasking
- Sound understanding of financial crime risks
- Customer service experience
Please note these roles work on a 24/7 rotating shift roster
If this sounds like the role for you then we would love to hear from you. Apply Now!
We offer you the opportunity to expand your career surrounded by a skilled and successful group of individuals. Our remuneration packages are highly competitive and you will have access to a range of exclusive and exciting benefits.
The people, businesses and communities we serve are wonderfully diverse. To reflect this, we’re committed to hiring a similarly diverse workforce. With a focus on inclusion, accessibility and flexibility, we’ll support you at every stage of your career.
Applications close: 27 Oct 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.