Business Performance Analyst
See yourself in our team
Retail Banking Services Finance acts as Financial Advisor to the Retail Banking business. We ensure they succeed in delivering exceptional outcomes for both customers and shareholder by providing best-in-class financial advice built upon a foundation of financial control, robust analysis, and accurate data.
Do work that matters
The Business Performance Analyst is a key business partner to Retail Banking Services Finance, Product and Distribution stakeholders, helping them understand their performance, interpret key cost base drivers and identify productivity opportunities. This is a good opportunity for a first time mover hoping to transition into a commercial role, and key responsibilities will include:
- Planning and forecasting of expenses, relevant projects & productivity benefits.
- Supporting the development and management of enhanced resourcing governance and reporting process in conjunction with Workforce Management Teams.
- Supporting the planning and communication of salaries and wages budgets.
- Contribution towards ongoing performance and management reporting including many components of expenses, project expenses & productivity capacity measurement; associated periodic deep dives and insights.
- Being part of the trusted business partnering team to Retail Banking Services Product and Distribution teams through providing valued advice that drives business performance.
- Maintaining best practice business partnering capability to maximise impact, efficiency and value-add.
- Financial control and governance to help the business “make money safely” (e.g. internal control frameworks).
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- Part or fully qualified CA/CPA/ACCA status gained in a chartered or commercial environment (financial services experience a bonus).
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills.
- The desire to provide insights and ‘bring numbers to life’.
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a values driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
Applications close: 30 Oct 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.