Senior Tax Accounting Analyst
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of financial reports and other returns in compliance with accounting standards & Tax reporting.
- Preparation of group consolidations & accounting disclosures in line with IFRS & co-ordination with outsourced accounting firm in the preparation of statutory accounts for the group.
- Review monthly P&L and Balance Sheet to ensure the financial records accurately reflected the current status of transactions and events in line with US GAAP & IFRS.
- Liaise with external Auditors for year-end audit review.
- Responsible for the administration of matters pertaining to corporate income tax. Ensure that the company optimizes its tax position and to minimize tax exposure and maximize available opportunities is to be executed within the context of maintaining the Company’s status.
- Ensuring the timely and accurate lodgment of returns, reviewing tax computations, monitor tax payment and tax accounts.
- Coordinate and liaise with Tax Agents on any queries pertaining to Tax matters.
- Undertaking periodic review of book to tax adjustments and the tax basis balance sheets.
- Cash, profit & dividend forecasting for the group in line with the requirements for the Kimberly-Clark Corporation.
- Assist in the preparation and maintenance of transfer pricing documentation supporting the Group’s intercompany charges and other cross border related party transactions for other APAC countries.
Qualifications/ Skills/ Experience:
- Degree in Accounting or professional Accounting qualifications such as ACCA or its equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience and preferably with one of the Big 5 accounting & audit firms, including practical experience in tax data compilation.
- Able to demonstrate working knowledge of both US GAAP & IFRS accounting concepts.
- Computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office and computerized accounting software, knowledge in SAP will be added advantage
- Able to meet stringent reporting deadlines and handle corporate reporting responsibilities.
- Team player with good communication & interpersonal skills
- An independent person with high degree of maturity ,integrity & initiative
- Good command of written and spoken English is essential. Competency in one Asian (Mandarin/Korean) language would be added advantage
Apply for Senior Tax Accounting Analyst
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly