General Accounting Analyst
- Provide support to the Corporate Accounting team in the preparation, review and analysis of consolidated financial and management reporting to ensure accurate and timely reporting of results, Budgets and forecasts to meet management, shareholder and US Accounting Requirements. Comply with US and local accounting standards in the preparation of financial and management reports.
- Maintain assigned systems, processes, or process components in good working order and identify and recommend system improvements to ensure timely, relevant and accurate Financial Accounting Information. This includes, but is not limited to, responsibility for SAP R3 bank clearing and reconciliation process, standing and recurring journal entries, and service invoicing to affiliates.
- Ensure the integrity of monthly financial statements is maintained by conducting detailed account reconciliation and variance analysis to ensure the financial records accurately reflect the current status of transactions and events
- Work collaboratively with internal clients to achieve business objectives and efficiently provide the essential support services to the organization.
- Identify and make recommendations that optimize business processes and improve financial and internal controls and other business practices in alignment with LEAN and culture of continuous improvement.
Qualifications/ Skills/ Experience:
- Degree in Accounting or professional Accounting qualifications such as ACCA or its equivalent with minimum 3 to 5 years of financial accounting exposure in Corporate Business
- Practical knowledge of country and U.S Accounting requirements
- Computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office and computerized accounting software, knowledge in SAP will be added advantage
- Able to meet stringent reporting deadlines and handle corporate reporting responsibilities.
- Team player with good communication & interpersonal skills
- An independent person with high degree of maturity, integrity & initiative
- Good command of written and spoken English is essential
- Good command of any other Asian language would be an advantage.