Group Financial Accountant
4 days left
- Full time
Group Financial Accountnat for exciting London based Housing Association.
Our client is a London based housing association that's purpose is to redevelop the local area and that has a number of ventures with private companies to provide sustainable social housing.
As a Group Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Completing and ensuring the quality of the Group's statutory accounts
- Contributing to internal and external audit processes
- The accurate completion of the group's VAT returns, maximising VAT recovery within the legislative framework
- Ensuring that the organisation's accounting practice complies with reporting standards; while guiding the team and providing necessary training
- Processing, checking, reconciling and reporting on pension scheme returns and staff benefits accounting
- Leading the team in relation to all tax processes, setting policies to match compliance
- Line managing the assistant financial accountant - setting the quality standards and performance targets for the accounts payable team
You must be ACA qualified, who can demonstrate experience working as a senior auditor delivering to tight deadlines and completing statutory accounts. You will have experience of IFRS reporting and will be able to demonstrate a methodical approach to work. You should have strong IT and analytical skills, with the ability to construct and maintain spreadsheets using advanced functions.
- £50,000 to £55,000 per annum
- Flexible working