This long term fixed term contract assignment will suit an immediately available FP&A Manager with significant experience in Business Partnering, Budgeting and Analysis. You will ideally be immediately available or on short notice.
My client is a large, global Insurance company with their UK head offices based in West London.
Reporting in to the Senior FP& A Manager, you will be responsible for the following;
- Production of month end results including variance analysis
- Updating the forecast planning model
- Providing detailed insight in to the early month forecast and highlighting any deviations to year end targets
- Production of Client P&Ls including presentation to key stakeholders
- Provide financial leadership, support and analytics to regional stakeholders
- Play a lead role in driving the regions annual planning process
- Month end close pack
- Additional ad-hoc responsibilities
To be successful in this role, you must have worked in a similar role, preferably within the Financial Services or Insurance sector. You will have excellent communication skills and be comfortable and capable in liaising across all levels of the organisation. Ideally you will be working towards a professional accounting qualification. You will also have excellent Excel skills.
- Immediate start role
- Financial Services
- Long term contract
- Competitive remuneration
- Completion Bonus