A medium sized Engineering company in Ware are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis. Varied role involving Accounts Payable, Credit Control, Bank Reconciliations and much more.
Paying a competitive salary of £25,000 - £27,000 with great career progression and training.
My client are a medium sized Engineering company who are based in the heart of Ware. They are going through a period of growth and are therefore looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis. The company offer great progression, a good benefits structure and a relaxed working atmosphere.
- Reporting into a hands on Finance Director
- Accounts Payable - Processing and coding invoices
- Credit Control, chasing debts via phone and email
- Bank Reconciliations
- General finance administration
- Invoice queries
- Posting invoices
- Assisting with Payroll when needed
- Ad hoc reporting and month end duties
- Living local to Ware, or able to travel
- Ideally a background in a similar role
- Proficient Excel user
- The ability to work well under pressure
- The ability to multi task
- Good team player
Whats on offer?
- Permanent role for a growing Engineering company based in Ware
- Competitive salary and benefits structure
- Varied Accounts assistant role with the opportunity to progress