An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a growing team within a Public Sector organisation as a Financial Accountant. This will suit a qualified accountant looking to progress their career.
Michael Page are pleased to be working with a fast-paced Public Sector organisation in Bristol to recruit a Financial Accountant into their team.
- Preparation of financial reports for all stakeholders
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations and year end accounts
- Drive continuous change within the organisation
- Liaise with auditors where necessary
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified accountant, either ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CIPFA
- Have relevant sector experience (beneficial, not essential)
- Be an excellent time manager, communicator and team player
- Have working knowledge of financial reporting standards
- Have the ability to identify areas for process improvements and implement efficiencies accordingly
An attractive benefits package with a salary of up to £43,000.