Robert Half Financial Services are currently working with an exciting and growing Real Estate firm based in central London, helping them source a Fund Controller for a minimum of 4 months.
Rate: up to £400 a day.
The ideal candidate for this Fund Controller position, will have over 3 years post qualified experience and have exposure to the real estate investment market, ideally fund accounting.
This position involves assisting the financial reporting for a designated set of funds and overseeing the offshore administrators. As Fund Controller you shall be interacting with several stakeholders both internally and externally, such as fund administrators, auditors, offshore Boards of Directors and investors.
This role requires you to oversee the funds' accounting, consolidation and other IFRS and regulatory reporting requirements on a day to day basis.
In addition to this, as the Fund Controller, your key responsibilities will include:
- Assist with overseeing the administrators reporting on the funds each month and quarterly;
- Oversee the annual financial statement production across funds and to manage the audit process
- Work closely with the administrators to ensure financial reporting is accurate and timely and reflects all relevant insight from the wider team
- Review and preparation of all investor financial and ad hoc reporting, Fund analysis and dealing with regulatory reporting (AIFMD, Solvency II and other regulations);
- Manage fund cash & treasury positions, including assisting in developing and monitoring counter-party exposure
This Property Investment Firm in was established in 2012 and since then has been one of the fastest growing property investment companies in London.
They focus on both the residential and commercial market across Europe and UAE, creating a diversified portfolio which looks beyond the obvious and searches for pockets of value with remarkable potential.
Salary & Benefits
Rate: up to £400 a day
Professional and friendly culture.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.