Robert Half Finance & Accounting is looking for an experienced assistant accountant to join a dynamic housing development company and support the finance department, accountant and management team by completing routine clerical and accounting tasks. Prepare budgets, maintain reports, and completing basic bookkeeping and accounting duties for the company.
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable
- Completing purchase orders
- Managing payroll
- Help prepare the monthly management accounts
- Completing financial reports on a regular basis and providing information to the finance team
- Assisting with budgets
- Completing bank reconciliations
- Entering financial information into appropriate software programs
- Managing company ledgers
- Processing business expenses
- AAT Qualified or ACCA, CIMA Part qualified
- Skilled on Excel
- Sage experience
- Immediately Available
- Full Driving Licence
Salary & Benefits
- circa £13ph depending on experience
- Free Parking
- On site kitchen facilities
This is on an ongoing temporary contract with the potential to go permanent.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.