Page Personnel are working in partnership with a well known, FMCG business based on the outskirts of Liverpool with close links to the motorway to recruit a Management Accountant to join their accountancy function.
This business has a great reputation within their sector. Boasting of some of the most recognised household brands in the world, the business is well positioned to continue their impressive growth on an international scale, through its global network and investment into sales, marketing and technology, providing innovative solutions to their customers. They are a great business to work for offering employees development plans to progress within the business.
Following an internal promotion, they are recruiting for a Management Accountant to join the business in what will be a great opportunity for the successful applicant to develop in a fast paced role.
As Management Accountant, working closely with the Finance Director and Financial Controller, your role will be to ensure that the management and financial accounts are produced in a timely and accurate manner, as well as the producing the relevant factory reports on time and sent out accordingly. Other key duties include:
- Production of monthly management and financial accounts
- Providing financial data and analysis to internal stakeholders as and when required
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Capex management and requests
- Working closely to the factory and presenting financial information on performance
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets
- Identifying ways of improving factory efficiencies and making the reporting processes more lean
- Overhead analysis and month end reporting
- Business partnering with stakeholders and producing reports and analysis on spend, costs etc.
- Supporting all statutory reporting procedures
The successful applicant to this Management Accountant role must meet the following criteria:
- CIMA/ACCA part qualified and finalist level
- Good academic background, ideally with a relevant degree
- Previous experience working in manufacturing would be desirable
- Knowledge of SAP and strong in Excel
- Able to work at a fast pace and meet deadlines, with strong communication skills
- An appetite to develop and improve processes
An excellent benefits package which includes:
- Full study support if applicable
- 25 days holiday
- Great pension contribution
- Company bonus scheme
- Retail discount
The business offers a great environment to work but also to develop their finance career. If you are interested and meet the criteria above, please apply!