Senior Accountant European Accounting and Tax Solutions
Accounting is so much more than hard numbers. Think analysis, critical insights, problem solving and strategic planning. The magic happens when analysis and insight meld. It’s what turns accountants into trusted advisors who use regulatory compliance and reporting to create opportunities and manage risk for our clients.
- Interact with a diverse range of multinational clients and monitor possible challenges and opportunities relevant to them
- Prepare the conversion of accounts from management GAAP (USGAAP or IFRS) to local GAAP through the preparation of statutory financial statements and tax returns
- Coach junior team members and assist project managers with the delivery of accounting and tax services to an international client portfolio
- Assist with the preparation of tax calculations and returns according to local rules
- Offer advice in relation with corporate tax, varying local taxes and accounting compliance with the support from our Global Tax Centre Europe
Read and see more: GTCE Deloitte Belgium Tax
- Your solid experience in Statutory Accounting & Tax requirements across (parts of) Europe and passion for the tax world means you’re constantly motivated to excel
- You have a Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in accounting, audit or tax
- You have a critical and analytical mind backed with European GAAP and/or US GAAP/IFRS knowledge
- You have a client-service mindset and have the confidence to make daring, pragmatic recommendations
- You have an innate ability to motivate and manage people in a way that brings out the best in your team member
- You’ll work in a creative and innovative environment where initiative and growth are encouraged and the use of technology and digital solutions is part of the DNA.
- You’ll collaborate with a team of experienced professionals in an open and inclusive culture of continuous coaching and learning opportunities
- You’ll receive a competitive salary and benefits package, plus expand your network as you work with multinationals, specialized departments and Deloitte Member Firms
Get to know your team:
“Tax lies at the crossroads of law, business and innovation so it’s subject to constant change. We get that. Our European Accounting & Corporate Tax services team is comprised of dedicated specialists who thrive on the challenges of companies active in multiple European countries and see the opportunities for our clients.”
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.