3 days left
- Full time
FP&A analyst role in private schools group, based in London.
Our client is a global private schools group, with schools in Europe, Latin America and Asia, educating more than 45,000 students. They are based in London and are looking for an experienced FP&A analyst to join the ever-expanding team.
As an FP&A analyst reporting to the FP&A Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Streamlining the month end process and improving the month end process
- Checking month end submissions and liaising with regional finance teams to ensure updates are made and changes are understood
- Helping to produce and deliver the financial performance pack to the board monthly
- Supporting the FP&A team during the annual budget and planning process
- Work with regional finance and systems team to manage newly acquired entities, ensuring management information is reported in accordance with company-wide standards
You will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent), who can demonstrate strong IT, analytical and technical accounting skills including reporting under IFRS. You will have experience in group accounting functions, and will be familiar with cash flow and balance sheet reporting and forecasting.