Outsourcing Senior / Supervisor - Excellent Accountants
This role is ideal for a qualified or qualfiied by experience accountant, with 3-6 year's experience, who is lookign to build on their knowledge of maaghement accounts, statutory accounts, bookkeeping, VAT and cloud accounting.
My client are a growing and highly regarded Accountancy firm based in near Welling who offer a full range of compliance services and business advice to owner-managed businesses, multinationals and high net worth individuals.
Specialists in both small & medium-sized businesses (SMEs) and larger enterprises chasing growth.
The preparation and review of management accounts, statutory accounts, including posting to Xero, Sage Line 50, or equivalent software, where they maintain the clients records, from information and documentation received from clients, ensuring that all relevant deadlines are met.
Full Portfolio Management
- Plan and control client assignments to ensure jobs are completed efficiently and in line with clients' budgets and expectations.
- Assist with setting time budgets for each assignment, investigate and report on variances.
- Review client assignments, and ensure they are complete. This will include a review of reporting to ensure that presentation and content are appropriate to the individual client.
- Monitor the teams work in progress within the portfolio, communicating any potential problems to the Partner's in a timely fashion.
- Ensure hours worked on any client are recorded correctly, enabling a true reflection of the profitability of the job to be shown.
- Prepare fee schedules and bill for Partner approval, and be able to explain any extra charges or profits.
- Attend and contribute to client meetings as appropriate
- Identify opportunities for additional services that the firm can provide
- Ad-hoc project work including compliance or value-added services
- Be proactive in involving other departments and expertise
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum 3-6 years experience in an accounting firm
- Be AAT qualified, ACCA/ACA qualified or Qualified By Experience
- Have strong numeracy & accuracy skills
- Have good knowledge of Excel, Xero, Quickbooks etc
- Be hardworking and self motivated
- Have the ability to cope with competing deadlines
- Be professional and able to communicate effectively both internally and with clients
Salary between £35,000 - £45,000 depending on the candidate.
For further information please call Tristan finch on 01622 604534.