36 Hours p/w
Do you love retail? Are you a driven analyst who is looking for a fast paced and challenging environment where you can add value?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our dynamic finance team supporting our 500+ Retail stores. Located within our Leicestershire Head Office, our Retail Banking team is responsible for delivering finance support to key stakeholders across the business for a variety of purposes including tender management, producing MI, monitoring and assessing performance statistics and trends through to daily and weekly payment reconciliations and delivering project testing and reporting for business critical projects.
Working as an integral part of our team of our retail team, the successful candidate will be primarily responsible for supporting the Retail Banking Manager and identifying and driving efficiencies within Banking and at store level.
About the Role
- Monitor and assess performance statistics and trends to identify problem areas and finding to improve processes.
- Provide detailed data analysis in relation to retail payments and other relevant business areas including working on new project trial reporting for key business areas.
- Be a key player in project testing in terms of scoping tests and assessing the output including liaising with internal systems and updating progress on areas of concern to the management team.
- Be responsible for tender management and cost control through reconciling and managing the company’s gift card balances for annual sales of around £150m, including providing insightful information on customer spend behaviour to identify key opportunities across various sectors of the gift card business.
- Continually look for new ways to improve reports and analysis in order to add value, drive and direction
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment with changing priorities.
- You can demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude to learn and deliver.
- You will have at least 2 years experience working in an analytical role or similar role.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise your work and work successful to multiple deadlines.
- Great communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships influence and constructively challenge.
The Hiring Process: -
Following CV screening you will be informed if you have been success at this stage via email, so please keep any eye on your inbox.
All interviews will take place at our Head office in Enderby, Leicestershire. If you are successful you will be invited to attend a first stage interview which will be competency based, lasting approximately 1 hour. Thereafter the final stage will involve a practicalexercisefollowed by questions.
Where possible, Next endeavour to support all applicants throughout the hiring process. If you require any reasonable adjustments in order to apply for this vacancy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0116 272 7000.
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- On-site Nursery
- 25% Staff Discount
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.