Join CommBank’s Financial Operations team in a Systems Accountant role, partnering with the business to increase productivity.
See yourself in our team
You will join the Finance Systems & Control hub within Financial Operations, which is comprised of two Centres of Excellence…
- Finance Systems Centre of Excellence drives innovative global finance system and apps to simplify, automate and strengthen financial attestation and system accounting control over CBA single source of financial reporting.
- Financial Control Centre of Excellence protects the Group, and our Customers through automated reconciliations, financial accounting and analytical reporting. We provide our internal Finance customers robust and scalable accounting services, driving efficiency through technology led Innovation.
Do work that matters
As a core player in a team of six, you will:
- Utilise system process knowledge to influence decision making and drive change including PeopleSoft (General Ledger and sub-modules), FDM (Source to General Ledger transformation tool), GDW, DQ ARM & Essbase.
- Document processes and methodologies in line with Group standards, as well as identify/analyse data/process issues and work with the relevant parties to develop and implement solutions.
- Collaborate with the business to contribute to and improve all enhancements to the core finance systems.
- Provide project support to BAU and strategic initiatives as part of the broader FinOps strategy.
- Identifying, monitoring, improving and implementing controls to mitigate key risks on CBA Finance Systems.
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- Systems accounting experience gained in a complex environment.
- A background in or understanding of financial control.
- Knowledge and experience using database structures/cubes.
- A desire to collaborate with stakeholders to increase productivity.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
The people, businesses and communities we serve are wonderfully diverse. To reflect this, we're committed to hiring a similarly diverse workforce. With a focus on inclusion, accessibility and flexibility, we'll support you at every stage of your career.
Applications close: 29 Oct 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.