Senior Manager Risk In Change
Do work that matters
The ES Risk & Controls, Group Operations Line 1 Risk Team is responsible for supporting our business stakeholders with a comprehensive and integrated Risk service, providing Risk Management advice and coordination of the implementation of Risk Management activities in GO.
See yourself in our team
You will be part of a dynamic and exciting team focused on building quality service for Group Operations and CBA Group. You will contribute to an engaged team of results-driven, high performers focused on executing to high standards. You will report to the Head of Market Operations Risk and will be a key member of the team.
You will work with internal business partners around their operations to provide Risk Management advice and coordination of the implementation of Risk Management activities in their service quality for their operations to deliver excellent customer experiences.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in operational and compliance risk with project management and analysis capabilities. The role will involve working at different operational locations (South Eveleigh, Sydney CBD, Parramatta CBD) therefore the candidate must be flexible to this.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Driving the risks and controls culture across our business stakeholders (GO Market Operationss
- Maintaining strong professional expertise in risk management issues and approaches
- Gathering and analysing risk reports and data to identify and understand risks
- Provide operational and compliance risk advice to the business on procedural and risk management issues under the Risk, Controls and Self Assessments (RCSA) and compliance attestations requirements that fall under Group Ops Market Operations
- Identifying and initiating actions to remediate risks and to strengthen controls, including managing remediation of risk issues identified through audits and other external processes
- Ensuring effective design of controls for all new and changing processes, and working with the change management team to understand all changes to the portfolio
- Tracking audit and risk issues, coordinating review, investigation and remediation on behalf of the portfolio.
- Building internal and external relationships through the use of strong stakeholder management techniques and customer service skills to deliver better risk outcomes
We’re interested in hearing from people who:
- 3+ years’ experience in Operational and Compliance risk
- 2+ years’ experience with Risk in Change
- An advanced understanding and knowledge of the risk and control environment and framework
- Sound knowledge of Risk and Banking systems
- Advanced understanding and implementation of New Ways of Working
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Basic project management and sound analysis capabilities
- Excellent communication – written & verbal skills
- Strong relationship management and negotiating skills
- Ability to work independently and deploy time management skills
- Potential to work outside of standard business hours if/when required
At CommBank, we're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value's driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
Applications close: 20 Oct 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.