Commercial Accounting Manager
We are hiring an Accounting Manager to be an integral part of our Financial Services platform. This position will be reports to the VP Accounting.
What you will do
- Supervises, directs, and reviews the work of the Accounting team members.
- Manage day-to-day journal entries and ensure posted journal entries are complete and accurate for Go-jek Group Companies.
- Responsible for accounting, bookkeeping and administration in daily basis and timely financial closing in monthly basis.
- Monitor accounts payable aging and liquidity.
- Ensure completeness of accruals and provision on monthly closing.
- Prepare consolidation reporting package and distribute to each Group Company (domestic and overseas).
- Collect and compile consolidation reporting package and prepare consolidated financial statements.
- Produce financial statements or other financial reports as required by managements.
- Assess and provide financial and accounting policies and procedures for Gojek Group Companies towards overall business process improvement.
What you will need
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- CPA/CA or equivalent
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in public accounting and/or a high tech organization
- Solid knowledge of accounting policies/procedures and financial statements
- Ability to independently resolve complex problems where analysis requires the in-depth evaluation of numerous factors
- Experience with SAP or other large scale ERP is preferred
- Excellent time and self-management skills, ability to prioritize and multitask to meet deadlines is required
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.