36 Hours p/w
If you’re looking for a highly analytical role where you can mould and develop new processes, we might have the perfect position for you.
About the Team
Our Cash Accounting team are at the forefront of Directory developments and provide expert financial support to a range of business areas.
The team are responsible for cash inflow of over £2bn a year from Directory customers across 74 countries and are pivotal to the recognition of Revenues, VAT and c£20m of Commission charges p. a.
About the Role
- Be responsible for delivering finance support to a range of key business functions including Marketing, Systems, Treasury, Operations and Credit and Risk.
- Be a true business partner providing insightful MI to support and influence key business decisions.
- Manage day to day relationships with third party payment providers and investigate and resolve any payment issues.
- Be responsible for P&L analysis including monthly reporting, budgeting and forecasting for the area.
- Ensure strict controls are maintained over financial and operational areas.
- Continually look to challenge existing processes to drive efficiencies and best practice.
- Qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA Accountant or nearly qualified with previous experience working in a similar role.
- Excellent Excel skills and ideally some knowledge of SQL however this isn’t essential.
- Proven experience analysing and interpreting large volumes of data with the ability to present this clearly to both financial and non financial colleagues.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to handle operational issues whilst maintaining other deadlines.
- An inspirational leader who can communicate and engage with both internal and external customers at all levels.
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Staff Discount
- On-site Nursery
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.