Financial Systems Manager
Do you love thinking analytically? Are you passionate about using your financial knowledge to navigate complex challenges? Just as our customers find value in Apple products, the Finance group finds value for both Apple and its shareholders. As part of this group, you’ll play an integral role in ensuring our day-to-day financial health. You and your team will support Apple’s growth, both top and bottom line, by applying the same level of innovation toward financial matters as we do toward our products and services. You’ll also collaborate with Apple teams across the world to develop more effective investment strategies and risk management. Finance is critical to upholding our global dedication to excellence, and it is directly responsible for shaping the company’s future. Join us, and you’ll have a meaningful role in continuing Apple’s legacy of efficiency and success.
Apple’s Global Finance Support Center (GFSC) is a centrally managed organization that supports Apple’s finance offices around the world, including Austin, Brazil, Cork, Shanghai, and Singapore. This role is responsible for the EMEIA Region to cover areas of master data management and technical production support for SAP and other finance systems.
- Broad understanding of SAP both from a functional and technical perspective - specially related to P2P, O2C and R2R finance functions
- Natural curiosity for problem solving and strong desire to understand root cause of issues
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to communicate technical information to non-technical Finance users
- Demonstrated leadership and people management skills including strong ability to develop, implement, and oversee a strong control environment
- Strong business partnering skills and ability to establish relationships with cross-functional and global partners
- Must have strong analytical, problem-solving, and negotiating skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, while working independently in a fast paced, ambiguous environment
- Proven ability to manage conflicts independently and constructively, while driving issues to resolution with minimal escalation
- Ability to perform under tight deadlines
- Flexibility with working hours to support global and close-related issues required
- Lead team of technical experts who provide technical production support for finance systems, financial close operational support, and master data management
- Motivate, develop, and coach this team of high performing individuals to ensure responsive resolution of issues, while maintaining a high-level of customer satisfaction.
- Define and execute on strategic direction to globally standardize and document GFSC process/procedures, operational metrics, and reporting
- Analyze operational metrics and proactively identify and implement initiatives to reduce the number of inquiries
- Seek and identify opportunities for process improvement and automation to drive scale and efficiency
- Provide SAP consultation and training to finance users whenever technical inputs are required on key FI/SD/MM processes in projects and operations
- Engage with business users and partner with IS&T as needed to identify root cause and resolve issues related to SAP and other finance systems
Education & Experience
- Bachelor degree - Chartered Accountant Certification or MBA preferred
- Extensive experience of SAP FICO consulting, implementation or production support experience, preferably at a multi-national company
- Knowledge on FI/SD and FI/MM integration will be a plus.
- Certifications in SAP and Project Management desirable
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.