The Primark Finance Team is looking for an experienced Financial Analyst. This is an outstanding and unique career opportunity to join an exciting and dynamic Finance Team. Our Finance team is made up of 200 finance professional's who help support our business on a global scale.
You will have exposure to our high energy business and it's people, as well as interesting and challenging work across a variety of financial areas.
What you will be responsible for;
Driving insights & analytics
- Primark Finance Analysts should be at the forefront of driving better insights, leveraging our investments in BI technology to better support the business.
- Developing new and exciting ways of analysing our data is a key aim, along with presenting this in visually exciting and user-friendly formats.
Budgets & Forecasts
- Ensuring that budgets and forecast submissions from the business have been adequately reviewed and challenged.
- Ensure all planning is undertaken with required level of detail and accuracy, and all budget holders are clearly aware of their targets.
Internal customer stakeholder management
- Building great relationships with key stakeholders in Finance and the wider business is very important to be able to deliver a great service to internal customers.
- Works in partnership with stakeholders and resolves issues with positivity.
Skills we are looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Financial acumen – you will quickly and easily understand our financial performance and then be able to explain this clearly to others
- A natural planner. You’ll be working in a fast-paced environment, so strong planning and prioritisation skills are key.
- Commercial acumen. You’ll be supporting one of our Finance Business Partners, so an understanding of the wider business is vital.
Who we are looking for?
- Working with Others; Provides support, information and ideas to help the team make good decisions.
- Decision Making; Where possible, makes own decisions and seeks guidance on the big ones.
- Self-Direction and Agility; Stays flexible, positive and determined.
- Customer Focus; Finds ways to improve what we do for the customer and the customer experience.
- Innovation; Sees old problems in new ways and creates original, yet effective, ideas and solutions.
Why work with us?
In addition to a competitive salary, you’ll have the opportunity to influence high level decisions within Primark. With a substantial impact on the health of the business, the team is eagerly awaiting your insights. You’ll also receive some benefits you wouldn’t expect, like training opportunities in everything from mindfulness to public speaking. Plus, you’ll be a part of a warm, welcoming work environment, with a gym, café, canteen, choir, book club, running club, and plenty of thinking space.
So, if you have the right experience and want to take the next step, why not find out more by applying now.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.