Financial Accountant - 12 month Fixed Term Contract
3 days left
- Full time
As Financial Accountant you will be responsible for the preparation of the statutory financial accounts and consolidated accounts amongst other duties.
Leading logistics company based in Dover, Kent.
As Financial Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Preparation and reporting of the statutory financial accounts for all subsidiary companies
- Preparation and submission of the monthly consolidated accounts
- Liaison with external auditors
- Preparation and submission of corporation tax returns
- Managing and monitoring the capital expenditure and capital budgeting
My client is looking for a Qualified Accountant with practical experience as a Financial Accountant. Ideally you will have international GAAP experience.
My client can consider candidates with a maximum of 1 month's notice.
Up to £48,000 dependent on experience