Credit and Billings Manager
An incredible opportunity for an experienced Credit and Billings Manager to join a market leading Medical company that are going from strength to strength in London's West End. If you are looking for a new and exciting career opportunity in accountancy then we have the job for you!
Page are proud to represent a Medical company leading their market who are experiencing an exciting period of growth. They are looking for an experienced Credit and Billings Manager to join their accountancy team and lead half of their credit team.
- Managing and training the billing and patient credit control team whilst working closely with Senior Management
- Provide support to the patient and billing team supervisors and act as a point of escalation for complex queries. The resolution of complex queries can include; investigating the issue, calling the customer or writing a letter.
- Oversee the allocation of work to the team to ensure continued customer service through management of the inbox, incoming correspondence and phone calls.
- Manage, review and sign off customer refunds and provide additional documentation to the Financial Controller when requested.
- Provide support at month end to the billing supervisor and ensure all billing is completed within the agreed month end timelines.
- Managing relationships with key insurers alongside the sales team to ensure contracts and prices are kept up to date.
- Liaising with other heads of departments, managers and teams to ensure the smooth running of the credit and collection processes.
- Ensure that all documents are submitted on a timely basis and any rejected claims are promptly followed and the debts are recovered.
- Liaising and appointing Solicitors and Debt Collection Agents as required to recover debts on key and patient accounts.
- Produce monthly debtor reports and summary of age debtor reports.
- Produce various monthly reports including KPI's for the team, debtor reconciliation's, source stats, board reports and reconciliation of debts with third party providers.
- CICM (Chartered Institute of Credit Management) desirable but not essential
- Experience leading/managing a Credit an/or Billings team
- Strong attention to detail
- Brilliant communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Good Excel skills
- Good telephone manner
- Flexible, highly motivated
- Track record of effectively changing processes for the better and implementing/testing systems
- Ability to understand and meet targets and deadlines
- Experience of liaising with accountancy staff at all levels
- Able to work in London
A fantastic and CV enhancing opportunity for a Credit and Billings Manager to join a market leading Medical company in the heart of London's West End. What they do as a business is inspiring and incredibly interesting, their office is modern and the building is owned entirely by this company. If you have the required relevant experience then apply now!