2 days left
- Full time
My growing, leading energy business are seeking a Credit Controller with ambition & drive to join a busy finance department; based in Cheltenham. This would suit someone with predominantly Credit Control experience, works well under pressure and is a problem solver. £23,000 - £26,000 depending on experience.
This business offer outstanding benefits, a fantastic working environment who focus heavily on their employees.
My client are a leading, global energy organisation who continue to be at the front of their industry. Being a FTSE 100 business, they understand the importance of keeping their employees at the hear of what they do.
They offer on site parking, outstanding benefits and a relaxed working environment. They are seeking a Credit Controller who will be located in their Cheltenham office.
Key responsibilities of the Credit Controller:
- Processing new account applications, assessing creditworthiness with tools such as Experian and setting of credit limits and payment terms
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers to collect overdue payments, manage their payment options and finding appropriate resolutions to their account queries
- Review credit limits in line with changing risk and/or payment history and releasing, where relevant, customer orders and accounts on holds.
- Reconciling customer accounts by regularly allocating payments to reduce unallocated cash
- Maintaining up to date account notes and recording communications with customers
- Understand, analyse and report on the overall credit risk of their ledger
Working to achieve departmental and individual targets and KPI's to improve performance
- Measuring performance against KPIs
- Using problem solving techniques to proactively identify improvements to the way we operate
- Collaborating effectively with internal teams and field based colleagues to maintain customer accounts and resolving outstanding queries
- Respond promptly to allocated tasks in the CRM queue to maintain a good level of service to our internal customers.
Other tasks that are reasonably asked, including but not limited to:
- Sending of copy invoices, proofs of delivery, statements, reminder letters and final demands
- Contributing to team initiatives and projects
- Using electronic invoicing platforms and dealing with Proforma payments supported by the Finance Assistant
The successful candidate:
- Flexible when required
- Strong communication skills
- Credit Control experience
- Strong phone manner
- Outgoing personality
- Problem solver
- Enjoys challenging themselves
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Strong benefit package
- Outstanding offices
- Accessible location