Group Financial Controller
2 days left
- Full time
Robert Half Financial Services are currently working with an Insurance firm based in Central London helping them source a Group Financial Controller for 6 months.
As Group Financial Controller you shall supporting the wider finance team, helping prepare for yearend accounts and the ongoing BAU work. The business has been through a period of change, both strategically and in the finance team, so having someone proactive with a strong focus on controls in imperative.
As Group Financial Accountant your main responsibilities will include
- Production of statutory accounts and associated notes for all of the entities
- Review of consolidated management accounts and board reports
- Reacting to changes in ownership within the group, adjusting reporting packs as necessary
- Manage annual budget process and regular re-forecasting process
- Manage the monthly closure of general ledgers for the entities, including cashbook postings, schedule preparation, reconciliations, journal processing and inter-company matrix
- Maintain an understanding of and complies with all relevant FCA / PRA / Lloyd's regulatory requirements and other relevant regulatory requirements
Required Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years post qualified experience within a regulated environment
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience within insurance highly desirable
- High energy, positive attitude, professional and mature
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- Proven ability to prioritise multiple tasks, set goals and meet deadlines
- Self-directed and motivated
Salary & Benefits
Rate: £400 - £450 per day.
Location: Central London
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Apply for Group Financial Controller
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly