Assistant Management Accountant
Robert Half are proud to be partnering with an ambitious, owner managed Engineering Company situated in Marchwood, Southampton. They are looking for a hands on Assistant Management Accountant reporting directly to the Managing Director. This is a pivotal role within the company.
The ideal candidate will have prior use of XERO, HMRC submissions including CIS and an ability to work independently.
Key duties include but are not limited to:
- Processing Sales Invoices
- Reconciling Sales Ledger
- Credit Control
- Processing Purchase Invoices including CIS
- Reconciling purchase ledger
- Updating and maintaining accounts on daily basis
- Resolving a wide range
- Typing Quotes
- Running Xero payroll to time sheets for permanent staff and sub-contractors
- NEST workplace pension submissions
- Filing PAYE, NIC and CIS with HMRC
- Processing month end closure and producing management accounts
- Working towards strict deadlines
- Adhoc admin tasks for managing director
Salary & Benefits
- Salary up to £24,000 dependant on experience.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Casual Dress
- Free off road parking.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.