3 days left
- Full time
Robert Half are proud to be working with a fast-growing business based in Marchwood. Due to their growth our client is looking for a Finance Manager to join them and head up their finance function
- Setting up and then monthly production of monthly management accounts
- Accounts team leadership
- Accruals, Journals, Prepayments
- Managing the P&L
- Fixed asset register design and maintenance
- Cash-flow monitoring
- Managing a team of 3 Credit Controllers and Purchase Ledger clerk
- Overseeing on-site tax functions including PAYE Settlement Agreements, VAT and monthly payroll returns
- Bank reconciliations- $ and £
- Acting as point of contact for both external statutory audits
- Liaising with HRMC
- Liaising with the Auditors
- Production of payroll ready for sign off by the MD
- Management and reconciliations of company credit cards
- Management of staff expenses
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Sales and order analysis
- Review of client and contract profitability
As the ideal candidate you will be AAT qualified, CIMA or ACCA qualified or qualified by experience with demonstrable experience as an SME Finance Manager - production of Management Accounts and supporting the leadership team.
Our client is a family owned growing SME based in Marchwood, are looking for a Finance Manager to help bring the management accounting preparation in house and to support the MD and Operations Assistant on a day to day basis with commercial support and analysis and managing the day to day finances.
Salary & Benefits
- Up to £45,000 Salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension Contribution
- Death in Service Benefit
- Free on site car parking
- Discretionary Bonus
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Apply for Finance Manager
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly