Management Accountant £30,000 - £38,000 + Benefits - Woking
- Full time
Robert Half are excited to be working with a rapidly expanding and innovative software company based in Woking to bring onboard a Management Accountant.
The Management Accountant will report to the Finance Manager. As the Management Accountant you will be comfortably liaising with senior management and effectively manage their workload to meet tight deadlines whilst adding value and taking a "Out of the box" approach.
Role responsibilities will include:
- Prepare Management Accounts
- P+L, Balance Sheet, KPI, variance analysis and commentary
- Prepare monthly Reforecast budgets and Annual budgets
- Prepare monthly Headcount, Payroll and Revenue Analysis
- Prepare additional quarterly and annual reporting variance analysis including Payroll, Headcount, Revenue, New Business, Capex and Overhead Cost Analysis
- Submit actual results and reforecast budgets
- Ensure balance sheet reconciliations are done for each month end (Prepayments, accruals, income accruals, deferred income, pensions, staff loans, intercompany loans etc.)
To be considered for this role you should meet the following criteria:
- A university graduate with at least a 2:1
- Be part-qualified/ actively studying CIMA/ACCA
- Openness to new ideas and innovative thinking
- Willingness to adapt to new situations
- Ability to improve process and spot flaws
The company markets software across the globe designed to streamline various processes in the logistics sector and are hoping to roll similar software across several other sectors, as such they are rapidly growing their finance function to support such growth. The Management Accountant would be a key part of the team and support the Finance Director with Ad Hoc analytical duties.
Salary & Benefits
The successful Management Accountant will be offered a competitive package of £32,000 £38,000 depending on experience. Additional benefits will include bonus, study support, pension contribution, gym subsidy and working from home options.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Apply for Management Accountant £30,000 - £38,000 + Benefits - Woking
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly