Finance Business Partner
1 day left
- Full time
Robert Half are currently working with a well established organisation based in Swindon who are looking for a junior Finance Business Partner to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
You will be reporting in to the Head of Finance and key responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the preparation and posting of nominal ledger journals
- Assisting in the preparation of management accounts and reports in liaison with Senior Finance Business Partners Liaison with external auditors for the financial year end
- Develop strong working relationships across the business, including monthly review meetings
- Provide full support on interpreting and explaining financial performance within the business
- Preparation of management accounts for all member groups, to include accounting provisions for accruals and deferred income
- Review existing accounting controls and procedures with a view to developing and strengthening those controls and procedures
- Produce the quarterly VAT return, including all subsidiary companies
- Record all income and expenditure in the excel based cashbook
- Monthly reconciliation of the bank accounts
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ideally studying ACCA or CIMA
- Strong communication skills and the ability to speak with people of all levels
- Proven experience in preparing month end journals and reports
- Hardworking and diligent attitude
A well respected organisation based in Swindon who offer open plan offices and supportive working environment.
Salary & Benefits
This is a full-time opportunity working Monday to Friday and earning up to £30,000 pa DOE. Benefits include pension, study support and on-site parking.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Apply for Finance Business Partner
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly