- Head of Accounts Department to ensure smooth operations of all functions of accounts department.
- Responsible for timely preparation of accurate monthly, quarterly and yearly management accounts.
- Review quarterly and yearly financial announcements to Bursa Malaysia.
- Hands on experiance in group consolidation of accounts.
- Ensure compliance of all relevant accounting standards (e.g MFRS).
- Liase with external auditors, internal auditors, tax consultants / agents, company secretaries and relevant governmental authorities.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in ACCA/CIMA/MACPA. MIA members are encourage to apply.
- At least 8 - 10 Year(s) of working experience in accounts environment of which and 3 years in Senior Management position. Preference will be given to candidate with working experience in Construction industry.
- Proven numerial and analytical skills with a high degree of accuracy and attention to details.
- With good working attitude, a keen sense of responsibilities and a good team player.